OY!HOMEABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOBLOGSILOVEADVERTISE

June 23, 2015

8 Year Anniversary!


This morning you are far away on a work trip, and I am sitting in the kitchen sipping coffee, watching our big little baby terrorize his toys.

I can't stop smiling.

I didn't think I could possibly love you more. But a year ago, this child came along, and everything got harder, better, richer, sweeter. Seeing you as a dad, experiencing you take care of our family, feeling the safety in your presence - it's a part of you I didn't know until now. I love you more now than every other year before.

I'm lucky, we're lucky, we are so lucky. I don't take it for granted.

Thank you for walking with me, respecting me, listening to me, empowering me, pushing me. Thank you for this epic year of Everett. Thank you for taking me on adventures and thank you for letting me take you on some. We've had quite the journey, you and I. And there is so much more to come!

Happy 8 years, my love. 8!!!






Photo by Rachel Koontz.


2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary you two lovebirds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful! I really hope to go back to Italy soon, love the outfit Fleur.

    France honeymoon

    ReplyDelete